Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rose 01 Render




My current project involves my Rose models!

As you can see from the picture above I have completed Rose #1. The rose object was created using PlantStudio. After I created the rose object in PlantStudio I then saved it as an .obj. The next step was to UV map the rose object which just means that I "fragmented" it so that I could add color / surface / materials to it. I used the UV Mapper program to do this.

Once I added colors to the object, the color / texture map was saved.

Next I imported the rose #1 object into Bryce. Once I uploaded the rose object into Bryce I could then add the texture map that I created for the rose object from the UV Mapper program.

And the final result you see here.

Now as you can see the rose(s) look kind of "light in color but since this is Rose #1 I have had time to learn more about UV mapping. I'm going to go back and re-texture this so that it looks more better.

No comments: