Friday, August 31, 2012

My First Tutorial! - How To Make A LOT Of Rocks In Bryce!



Well it took me a LONG time to get to this point but I finally created my first tutorial! It's about how to create a lot of rocks in Bryce!






Of course it took me a long time to do this tutorial but I finally got it done.



How did I think of this?



Well Bryce is a really great program for making 3D scenes and scenery and I have made a lot of renders but it always bothered me when I was making rocks that I would have to copy and paste the rocks over and over again if I wanted a lot of rocks in my scenes. And then the idea just came to me and I tested it out first and it worked!



Here is the link to my tutorial - the tutorial is in .pdf format and you should be able to download it quite easily!



How To Make A LOT Of Rocks In Bryce!


No comments: