Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DazStudio - Fairy




DazStudio is a free 3D graphics program that I was able to download. If you do a little checking around you will be able to find quite a number of free 3d graphics programs that you can download!

This free 3D program included the V3 and M3 characters which allowed me to be able to make some very good renders.

Basically this program came with more of a "fairy" aspect to it. It includes fairy clothes and fairy-like atmospheres which provides a good starting point for me as I'm learning more about 3D creating.

As you can see from the picture above the human female model, clothes and environment are also included with the program. With this program I can do many things! For instance I can change the look of the female, I can make here look younger or older, I can even make her look different ethnic ways. I can pose her body including her arms and legs to differnet posing positions. I can even animate the figure - though I'm still learning how to do that.

Everything that you see in the render has been provided by the DazStudio program. It's a great free 3D program to help you learn more about creating 3D renders.

No comments: