Monday, September 15, 2008

Want To Download Some of My Art?


I am a member of a site called ShareCG. It lets you upload your artwork so that others can download it. It also means that you can download and use other people's arts as long as you adhere to the conditions that they place.

You can download all sorts of artwork like backgrounds, 3d models, textures and even 3d specific software files like those for Terragen and Bryce! (If you do download any of the artwork be sure to leave a comment for the creater of the artwork because I am sure that they will appreciate that!

Like I said above, I am a member of this site but it took me a long while before I had created anything to upload!

Well I finally managed to create my fist upload - which was a candy-cane-like texture/material! I have since also uploaded some of my other artwork which includes the above pictured doghouse model that I created in Wings3d and that I am modeling from the Wings3d tutorial.

  • While I have successfully managed to upload the doghouse model (in .obj format) I'm still learning about the texture / material aspect of it. I mean I did make a material to go with the doghouse but it never occured to me (until much later) that I could also upload the material for the doghouse too!)

I also have a fractal picture in the shape of a flower bouquet and anohter fractal in the shape of a spider web!

There is also a Terragen-related render that can be used as a background.

I'm having a lot of fun creating these 3d (and 2d) artwork!



Rose's Artwork




No comments: